Pre-Order Beta Weekend Schedule

The current beta weekend schedule for the pre-order is (currently) as follows:

• Friday, March 21st, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, March 23rd, 11:59PM PDT
    • Friday, March 28th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, March 30th, 11:59PM PDT
    • Friday, April 4th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 6th, 11:59PM PDT
    • Friday, April 18th, 7:00AM PDT through Monday, April 20th, 11:59PM PDT
    • Friday, April 25th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 27th, 12:59PM PDT
    • Friday, May 2nd, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, May 4th, 11:59PM PDT
    • OPEN BETA Thursday, May 8th through May 18th

All dates and times are subject to change.

Last edited by Edymnion: 5/6/2014 7:02:07 PM

Are the BETA servers located in the US alone or would there be EU servers too? Would suck to test the game but having possible lag issues.

Pinning this back up, since the schedule no longer appears to be easily accessible via the launcher or the main website.

pre-order beta weekend? you do know it has not been confirmed that is is pre-order only it is only being speculated so far all carbine did was anounced bonus week end so who knows how this is going to work but more than likely only those who pre-ordered can get to level 20.

Quote from Arsheck »

pre-order beta weekend? you do know it has not been confirmed that is is pre-order only it is only being speculated so far all carbine did was anounced bonus week end so who knows how this is going to work but more than likely only those who pre-ordered can get to level 20.

"This bonus weekend is a way to get more testing time for us, awesome, as well as more game time for all of you who have Pre-ordered, double awesome!"

Quete from the news belog of the official wildstar site. It is for pre-orders. If other players can come in isn't stated.

well there be an open beta? 

If its eyes glow red it will most likely attack 

yes there will be one its in may sometime

My gues is just before name reserve, wich is 2 weeks before launch.

Yeah, I've seen devs talking about open beta.  We don't know exactly when though.

Considering the last closed beta weekend is May 2nd though and launch is June 3rd, its probably a safe bet open beta will be the rest of May.

Well, according the reasons of the lvl cap, i don't thinkthe holl rest of may :P probly a week or even just a weekend! And cuaze the name reserve is 2 weeks before launch, and i supose the characters need te be wipe before that point my cuaze is if possitive: begin may all the way to 2 weeks before launch. If negative: one weekend in this same periode.

Come on another non schedualed beat weekend for April 11-13!!!

They said on twitter that there will be non this weekend. This cuaze they are on PAX-East.

I'm sorry but I started playing ESO and the quests are by far, mucho mejor...

I have already pre-purchased and hope I can play on my off days though. ESO has some really fudged up maintenance hours, like right in the middle of the day. Why on lopsideded planet would they do that? So the next day to play this is friday. mmmkay...

Quote from Holdemnutz »

I'm sorry but I started playing ESO and the quests are by far, mucho mejor...

I have already pre-purchased and hope I can play on my off days though. ESO has some really fudged up maintenance hours, like right in the middle of the day. Why on lopsideded planet would they do that? So the next day to play this is friday. mmmkay...

This is a wildstar forum, why start talking about ESO here :P? plz, start this in the off-topic section.

do they ever start early, say 6 pacific?

Well, Ptd is pacific right? and they start 7 AM so yea thats early.

early as in an hour before schedule as in 6 o'clock instead of 7 o'clock, not early as in early morn' or as in when the rooster crows but early as in, "wow, you got here earlier than scheduled", early...

That dude above me started with an e,s and an o first

Well i supose they start right in time, more likly few mins later. but i haven't been at the start of any weekend cuaze i'm working then. When stresstesting they always where right in time but maybe let us few mins play after it should stop.

I used to have fulltime beta access but now it appears that servers are down except for the beta weekends. Can anyone verify that?

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes