Be a voice of the players! New upcoming website looking for help.

Upcoming website is looking for a group of well spoken people to help with content , Reviews, news, class spec, guides, endgame and pvp. And To be a Voice of wildstar player base.

This site is made by players for players. if interested, or just would like to know more.  contact by message or replay.

And we will be in touch.

Cya ingame,

Un~Us

nice :) but i've smoked to much so my voice is pretty messed up atm ;)

Wildstar

That’s the best part.  What we are looking for is a group of people to do reviews, class and path reviews.  It doesn’t have to be a how to guide, Or just your reviews on patches, beta game play, or the game all together. This could be written, v-logged, or power pointed. 

We are ex-radio and dj personalities and strive for perfection and domination with the podcast. The site and podcast, has a set release in a couple of weeks. And at that point I would like to have some players writing about the game and expectations of the upcomming release.

Still looking for more. We have gotten some on board for reviews on classes and some a couple well known guide makers from wow. What we need is general public opinion... That means YOU ! Yes you cupcake. Be the voice of your class, raids , environment, exploring, bugs, or just rant on about nothingness. So contact me today and tell me you want to be that voice of the voiceless.

Hey I can rant on about nothingness, it's like a gift. 

Sign me up.

Ferret Force

Think it will be a long while before we can actually give a review but sigh me up.

that's great... I'll contact you guys by message soon with some details. Oh and there are always something to report on. The last day in this fourm has been a writers dream. With all the drama and such.

Dramaaaaaaa ...

Anyway, i dont really have time to write reviews and such... sorry m8. Good luck.

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid"

still looking for a couple leets

I'd be willing to give it a shot.

And to everyone else.
     If you would like to write about something in game and write a review , guide, or production feel free to submit them to [email protected] or message me and ill send you the details . Like these guys.  There going to be voices of wildstar community.

Trying for a beta invite by creating a website... nice :)

Nope. Beta's are for peeps that have the time to play them. I work , have 2 kids and a wife, remaining time is spent developing , and producing quilaty entertainment for mmo's and community of the more popular games. This is my passion.

I have several podcasts of my own and love to talk, play, discuss about video games whenever possible.  If you are still looking for people, let me know.

Very little stuff written so far. Still need as much as possible written asap.

What about roleplaying things? I could also do class/path reviews but I'm not in the beta so it'd have to be later-ish?

Fun Fact: In audience testing for "Aladdin", the musical number 'Friend Like Me' wasn't testing well- until Robin Williams suggested a small change that saved it: He had the animators add a glowing 'Applause' sign above Genie after the finish. It was an instant 180 in approval, and the song is now many people's favorite from the movie.

that would be fine with me. Sure you wouldn't want to write on the lore already released?

Quote from WSNUnus »

that would be fine with me. Sure you wouldn't want to write on the lore already released?

I could probably do that too.

Fun Fact: In audience testing for "Aladdin", the musical number 'Friend Like Me' wasn't testing well- until Robin Williams suggested a small change that saved it: He had the animators add a glowing 'Applause' sign above Genie after the finish. It was an instant 180 in approval, and the song is now many people's favorite from the movie.

are you still looking for ppl or are you done, because i would love to do this and it sounds like somthing i would enjoy very much

Why do we fight? To get the best gear ofcourse. Perhaps the better question is, what gear is worth fighting for?

sent you a personal message not sure if you saw it, would be interested helping in anyway possible, written posts, videos etc.

- Get back to me 

- Spark :)

ATTACHMENTS
    • Forum Signature
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes